On this blog I'm just going to write about what I'm thinking or what went on during my day letting it all out, its like this is my online diary, cause sometimes u cant always tell ur friends stuff :/
My formspring (ask me questions) http://www.formspring.me/account/inbox MY twitter :) https://twitter.com/badisbest

About Me

hi my name is Brittany Duncan, I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade. I like playing basketball, swimming, dodge-ball, ice skating, and other sports. i love hanging out with my friends. Sadly i hate not do my homework because i really don't want to fail, cause i don't want my life to go down the drain :( anyway.....yea...........i love video games (that have action), good movies, good tv shows (even though i dont have cable).

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sum it all up

wow i fail i haven't blogged in like forever.
so now taylor is my friend again because he never rlly had a problem with me and angela just my friends (leslie, olivia, lois etc.) but its ok cause im friends with taylor and mike f. and leslie isn't but it works out.
:)
well that was a weird way to start 2010 and end 8th grade XD but spring break was awesome i spent time with my friend morgan and got to relax, from all the drama in my school *sigh* but i rlly missed my friends. it sucks to be on vacation in another state cause u cant see ur friends :(
but now the vacation is over and i get to start over (well somewhat) :).
I have to finish this book for Humanities (All Quiet On The Western Front) and study for a spanish quiz. i did all my homework cause i rlly dont want bad grades, i hate meets i feel so down when i get meets but i dont tell anyone that. so SHHHHH. hmm wat else oh i got into LAB might go there or stay at ICE it hasnt ben decided....yet.
yea well i gotts to go take a shower peace out.....for now

No comments:

Post a Comment