On this blog I'm just going to write about what I'm thinking or what went on during my day letting it all out, its like this is my online diary, cause sometimes u cant always tell ur friends stuff :/
My formspring (ask me questions) http://www.formspring.me/account/inbox MY twitter :) https://twitter.com/badisbest

About Me

hi my name is Brittany Duncan, I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade. I like playing basketball, swimming, dodge-ball, ice skating, and other sports. i love hanging out with my friends. Sadly i hate not do my homework because i really don't want to fail, cause i don't want my life to go down the drain :( anyway.....yea...........i love video games (that have action), good movies, good tv shows (even though i dont have cable).

Thursday, May 13, 2010

ugh

lol my life is so confusing!
ok so this guy nate/nath watevr told my friends that he liked me and would ask me out. So my friend tiff was like britt wouldu go out with nate. since i didnt met him i just saw him at one of my games (softball). i told tiff i dont no cause i dont really no the guy.......she kept asking me and asking me and i just ended up saying yes......but a month later i never got asked out because it turnes out that he thinks that hes not right for me cause blah blah blah.....AHHHH i hate guys they're so dumb. its easy do u like me or not -.-
and today he comes to our softball game and watches most of it..but leaves before the game is over and doesnt even say 'hi' or 'bye'. i mean this should bother me. if he doesnt like me/want to out with me >< than i should stop being paranoid and well... idk anymore.....sigh
lol and when i was talking to my friend alec i was like "lol any gf's yet" and he said "no, any bfs yet?"
me: "not techaially"
me: lol i still cant spell xD
alec: u should have gone out with elliot or something
me: WAT O.O
me: lol he doesn't even like me
alec: because he awesome like that
me: yay ^.^

well that made me laugh cause i used to like elliot lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment